What’s It Like to Work at DataCandy?
Founded in 2002, DataCandy is a 50-person, popcorn-fuelled, Montreal-based operation with the feel of a start-up and the experience of a well-established industry leader. We build user-friendly, secure loyalty and gift card software that helps restaurants and retailers of all sizes tap into sweet consumer data and improve their customer relationships. We believe that creating a great workplace culture is just as important as building cutting-edge software.
The Office & Vibe
- No dress code (wear anything except socks with sandals)
- A focus on quality and results, not on hours
- Bilingual, friendly colleagues and approachable management
- A Pac-Man video game table
- An open-concept layout with industrial charm
- A home away from home with a kitchen and hang-out area
Our best asset is our people, starting with management. I feel that my talents and opinions are valued and called upon, and I can always count on my team mates for guidance.” Pamela
“Working with the Datacandy development team has been a great experience. The team’s overall level of knowledge is quite high and well suited to the level of data processing required by the company.
But it’s not all work all the time: there’s also time to have fun, whether we’re playing on the PacMan machine and eating popcorn or having pizza and beer on a Friday afternoon with colleagues.”Julian
- Flexible schedule for a good work-life balance
- Half-day Fridays during the summer
- All-you-can-eat popcorn and coffee
- Health and dental coverage
- Company events that are actually fun
- Paid sick days and vacation and joint RRSP contributions
- Grab lunch at one of the many restaurants on nearby Notre-Dame Street
- Walk or bike to work from Place-Saint-Henri metro station and the Lachine canal
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with doughnuts made fresh in our building